Return to the City of Greater Geraldton home page

Geraldton Regional Art Gallery

Located in the heart of Geraldton and is housed in the former  1907 Town Hall, the Geraldton Regional Art Gallery opened as the first regional ‘A’ class venue on 6th August 1984 and in 1997 the building was listed on the State Register of Heritage Places in Western Australia.

The Geraldton Regional Art Gallery is jointly funded and operated by the City of Greater Geraldton and the Art Gallery of Western Australia.


Coat of Arms       Art gallery of WA logo       City of Greater Geraldton